Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Latest WhatsApp Truth and Dare Games in 2018

Top 5 WhatsApp Latest Dare Games in 2018 

WhatsApp Dare puzzles and Games

Whatsapp is the most popular social messaging application nowadays and almost every person has a WhatsApp account. It is the best way to chat and connect with your friends, boyfriend/girlfriend, and family members.

Today, I want to tell you latest WhatsApp dare games. These types of games are a great hit on Whatsapp. It is a real fun and its craze can be seen on WhatsApp. It is the best way by which you can judge a person’s character. Every dare message has options whose answers are known to you beforehand. You can send this dare message to your friends and ask them to choose one option. After they choose one option, just send them answers and your friend has to do accordingly.

Top 5 WhatsApp Latest Dare Games in 2018


Latest WhatsApp Dare Games in 2018 

Best WhatsApp Dare Games

Enjoy these WhatsApp dare games with anyone you love to chat with. We have compiled a list of best WhatsApp dare messages with question and answers so that you can simply copy paste them on your WhatsApp. These contain smiley dare games, funny dare messages, dare games for couples and a lot more.

Whatsapp Truth And Dare Games are very interesting for all youngsters. I am sure you have already ever played many types of Dare Games in your School and College with your friends. Now, these are trending on Social Media apps and sites too!! So, I decided to share some of the best Whatsapp Dare Questions which are most popular. Whatsapp is much popular among friends and most time they spend on it, in sending Whatsapp Dare Games to each other. As Whatsapp Dares for Lovers is an interesting game, it’s popular. Some of the most popular Games in it are Whatsapp PuzzlesWhatsapp DaresWhatsapp Dare Quiz, Whatsapp Dare Questions with Answers and all. Recently on our blog, we shared Cute Instagram Bios for Girls , you should check it once.

WhatsApp Dare Games, Messages & Questions with Answer


5) WhatsApp Dare Game For Couple


Dare: Select any lucky ❤ Number and I will send you Dare for your selected.❤ Remember you can’t back out if you choose to play this dare.


WhatsApp Dare Game For Couple

❤❤❤❤❤5❤❤❤❤❤10
Answer:
❤1 Be My One Day BF/GF.
❤2 Make my photo your WhatsApp DP.
❤3 What you like the most in me?
❤4 What kind of relationship do you expect from me ?
❤5 Rate me in looks from 1 to 10.
❤6 Kiss me..
❤7 Propose me.
❤8 Tell me your relationship status-Single or Committed.
❤9 What qualities do you search in your life partner?
❤10 Tell me your girlfriend/boyfriend name.

4) WhatsApp Dare For Friends

Latest Whatsapp Dare Games 2018



Dare: Choose any one number from 1 to 10.
Answer:
  1. Send me your cutest picture.
  2. Rs 500 recharge to my mobile number.
  3. Dance on any song and send me that video.
  4. What would you want our relation to be?
  5. Send me a voice note saying you love me.
  6. Take a picture of yourself & send it to me now.
  7. Send me your photo that shows the least clothes on you.
  8. Send me a picture of what you’re doing now.
  9. What am I to you?
  10. What’s your deepest secret?

3) WhatsApp  Emoji Dare

 Select anyone and reply within 2 minutes.
💪💪
👏👏
👉👉
👊👊
✊✊
👌👌
✌✌
👐👐
🙌🙌
🙏🙏
👎👎
👋👋
☝☝
Answer:

💪💪: Put My DP on your WhatsApp for 2 days
👏👏: Propose Me
👉👉: Get Me Recharge of 100rs
👊👊: Come to a Party with Me
✊✊: Kiss Me
👌👌: Post I Love You status for 2 days on your Facebook timeline
👋👋: Give me a Tight Hug
👐👐: Send me your Worst Pic.
🙌🙌: Tell me the best you see in me
🙏🙏: Tell, What you hate most in me?
👎👎: Tell me who is the ugliest girl in our class
✌✌: Send Me I love You 5 Times ❤
☝☝: Tell me the name of your all Crushes till now
Let us know what your friend selected. 😉
2) Choose any number between 1 to 21 and I will send you a Dare Questions List.
Answer:
1. The first thing you notice in a person when you meet them first time.
2. Will you kill anyone if you get permission? If yes, Who is that person?
3. What is your crazy dream?
4. The quality you like the most in yourself?
5. The quality you’d like to change in yourself?
6. What do you like in me?
7. The thing you don’t like in me
8. On your interest, the person you like to marry.
9. Your Best Friend.
10. What is your opinion on me?
11. The most important person in your life?
12. My contact name on your phone.
13. The nickname you want to give me?
14. Things you like most in me?
15. Color that suits me?
16. Relation status you want to be with me? (No cheating)
17. The thing you like most about my character?
18. The thing you hate in my attitude?
19. Which type of dresses suits me most?
20. Dedicate a song to our relationship?
21. Rate my WhatsApp profile picture out of 100?

1) WhatsApp Dare For Lovers

Select any of your favorite colors from options below and you have to perform according to color’s condition which I will send later.
  • Blue
  • Grey
  • Green
  • Red
  • Yellow
  • White
  • Purple
  • Sky Blue
Answer:
Blue – Make your partner pic to your’s DP (display picture).
Grey – Ask a neighbor for a roll of toilet paper.
Green – Tell your deepest secret to your partner.
Red – Delete your partner no. from your phone.
Yellow – Don’t talk to your partner for 1 day.
White – Drink 1 bottle of soda in 10 seconds.
Purple – Read the last WhatsApp message from your partner loudly.
Sky Blue – Call your Mom and introduce her to your partner.
As you all know, Whatsapp is one of the most popular Social Networking application. We all love to send Whatsapp Dare Games to our friends. There are thousands of Whatsapp dare messages & Questions on Google, but we are sharing best Whatsapp dare games for lovers, Whatsapp Smiley Dare, Dare games for Facebook, Whatsapp love games with answers, Whatsapp Dare Messages with Symbol, WhatsApp dares for Girlfriend and Whatsapp Questions and Answers Game, in this article. Some days ago we also, shared best Whatsapp group names, you must have to check them.

Post a Comment

0 Comments